Winning strategy for FreeCell
FreeCell Solitaire is an extremely addictive solitaire card game invented by Paul Alfille. It is fun and very skill-dependent. Nearly every game of FreeCell Solitaire can be won with perfect play. Only several FreeCell shuffles are known to be unsolvable. This makes FreeCell card game much more interesting and popular than solitaire variations like Klondike, where luck is a large factor in the game. With FreeCell, winning depends mostly on skill.
You have a better chance of winning if you plan your strategy carefully. Below you will find some simple rules that can help you to win FreeCell on more regular basis.
1. Examine the tableau carefully before making any moves. It is very important to plan several moves ahead. The obvious moves are not always the best.
2. Make it a priority to free up all the Aces and Deuces, especially if they are deeply buried behind the higher cards. Move them to the home cells as early as possible.
3. Try to keep as many free cells empty as possible. Be cautious! Once all free cells are filled, you have almost no space to maneuver. And your ability to maneuver is the key to this game. Make sure you have no alternative before placing any cards in the free cells.
4. Try to create an empty column as soon as possible. Empty columns are more important than free cells. Each empty column can be used to store an entire sequence instead of a single card. And it doubles the length of an ordered sequence of cards that can be moved from one tableau to another. (If the long sequence move involves both empty tableaus and free cells, it is often called supermove.)
5. If it is possible, fill an empty column with a long descending sequence that begins with a King.
6. Do not to move cards to the homecells too quickly. You may need these cards later to maneuver lower cards of other suits.
Some FreeCell Solitaire deals are solvable very quickly, while others take more time to solve. Replaying the same shuffles in a number of different ways will allow completing the most difficult ones. The more you play the more games you are able to complete. Continue to practice using the strategy above and soon you will find yourself achieving better results and enhancing your enjoyment of playing FreeCell Solitaire.
Is playing Solitaire good for you.? Solitaire is one of the most popular card games and its popularity exponentially grew after the introduction of i... read more >
Klondike Solitaire winning strategy. The game Solitaire is also known as Klondike. The tips given here are for the Microsoft version of Klondike whic... read more >
Some other really fun brain games. If we forget people’s name, the name of places where we have been visited, and thing like keys, clothes personal d... read more >
Winning Strategy for Pyramid Solitaire. Pyramid Solitaire, also known as King Tut or Tut's Tomb, is a simple solitaire game that plays differently fr... read more >
Winning strategy for spider solitaire. Spider solitaire is a card game that is strategic and can provide an activity which is hours challenging the b... read more >
Winning strategy for FreeCell. FreeCell Solitaire is an extremely addictive solitaire card game invented by Paul Alfille. It is fun and very skill-de... read more >